cc licensed ( BY SA ) flickr photo shared by liewcf
Now that you have been blogging for several weeks, the question is, how will you use blogging in your professional setting. Some questions:
- Would you encourage students to blog?
- Would you create your own blog for professional reasons (e.g., to share with parents, students, a professional audience of colleagues)?
- Will you continue to read others' blogs?
- Will you continue to use Google Reader to access blogs written by your favorite bloggers or to add subscriptions to new sources of information?
- If you will use blogging with students, would you do this through a centralized class blog, or would you have students set up their own blogs?
- If your students were blogging, would you consider cross-blogging with other classrooms?
- If you have already set up your own blog or have had your students create one, do you mind sharing access to such?
- What do you see as the future of blogging? How do you think the concept of blogging will change in the future?
- Who are some of your favoriate bloggers? Are these teacher bloggers, or people in other roles?
- What advice have other bloggers offered you that you find most useful for maintaining a blog and attracting readers?
Yes, those are numerous questions, but please consider those most pertinent to your needs, and share your ideas.