- How Technology is Being Used in Special Education (from Edudemic, includes a helpful infographic)
- On Special Education, an Education Week blog
- Keep Students with Special Needs Safe from Bullying (U. S. Dept. of Ed.)
- U.S. Department of Education Video: It Only Gets Better is embedded below
- 10 Things You Need to Know About LD Evaluation
- Parent Toolkit: Bullying, What's A Parent to Do
- Student's Guide to the IEP
- Accommodations and Modifications in an IEP
- Dyslexia Insight #2: The Best Way to Start a Conversation about Dyslexia (Also, see how the article's author used Dragon Speak Naturally to help with writing the text)
- Special Needs Digest is a blog that posts information and news daily of interest to the special needs community
- Best Rated Apps for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis
- 13 Free Assistive Technology Resources
Thanks to Melissa Taylor for sharing many of the above resources on Google+.
What are some of your favorite resources for special education teachers? What tech tools do you find most helpful for students with special needs? Which of the above resources were most helpful to you?